Sunday, August 29, 2010

September demonstrator :: Liz Haywood-Sullivan

The schedule of demonstrators has Liz Haywood Sullivan bringing us all back from our summer doldrums and getting our creative juices flowing at our September meeting. I wanted to chime in and say that I'm really looking forward to seeing her in her process.For years I've liked her wonderful paintings and read her articles in Pastel Journal. When I worked at Frantic Framers in Quincy, she would come in to frame her wonderful originals. It was a treat to see them and talk about her work, my work, and listen to her wonderful advice.
Here is a link to her recent article in Pastel Journal about painting snow.And an assortment of paintings I found on her website. All are courtesy and copyright of Liz Haywood-Sullivan.

No comments: